i have learnt today that there is no point being helpful. it only leads to disaster. or in this case a stream of abuse. idiots.
Reliability is something severely lacking amongst some of my home friends. Don’t know why it is, yet it is.
I miss those uni days.
what better way to commemorate my return to tumbler than with a video of some of my favourite rants by the fantastic David Mitchell.
that moment when you remember you’ve got a tumblr.
note to self: must use.
1. A person engaged in writing books, articles, stories, etc., especially as an occupation or profession; an author or journalist.
2. A clerk, scribe, or the like.
3. A person who commits his or her thoughts, ideas, etc., to writing: an expert letter writer.
4. (in a piece of writing) the author (used as a circumlocution for “I,” “me,” “my,” etc.): The writer wishes to state….
5. A person who writes or is able to write: a writer in script.